Don't take too long to think about it. 15 books you've read that will always stick with you. They don't have to be the greatest books you've ever read, just the ones that stick with you. First 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
1. Tarot - Piers Anthony
2. Mort - Terry Pratchett
3. The Hobbit - J R R Tolkein
4. The Bafut Beagles - Gerald Durrell
5. The Owl Who was Afraid of the Dark - Jill Tomlinson
6. Carbonel - Barbara Sleigh
7. Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K Hamilton
8. Waylander - David Gemmell
9. The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch
10. Lords and Ladies - Terry Pratchett
11. Furies of Calderon - Jim Butcher
12. The Shadow Cage - Philippa Pearce
13. Scared Stiff - Ramsey Campbell
I actually can't think of any other individual books off hand. Considering the number of books I've read I find it a bit odd, but then again these lists always take me forever and then I think afterwards of loads so nevermind.